Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary!!!



June 8th was my parent's 40th wedding anniversary.

FORTY years - that is a LONG time!  I hope I am so lucky to some day celebrate this milestone with Luke.

Growing up in a house surrounded by love and family is something that I once took for granted.  I now know that it has played a huge role in my happiness with my own family.  I knew what to look for in a partner, I knew what kind of mom I wanted to be, and the kind of relationship I want my children to grow up with.  Thanks mom & dad for being such great role models!

It was a wonderful weekend with EVERYONE back in Sioux City.  That is right.  Molly & Pat, Nickie & Morgan, me & Luke, the kiddos, AND the dogs!


It wouldn't be a trip to Sioux City without eating and drinking WAY too much - and we did just that.

...but we did run stairs...and then ate donuts ;)


Cheers to 40 years!
The lovely ladies
It is a shock any of us survived the weekend!
Fun at Blessed Sacrament
Hazel staying busy with Play Doh
Our new pretties all the way from Morocco!  Thanks, Nickie & Morgan!
Clay was loving time with the boys and making the aunts VERY jealous!

Wy & Hazel playing at chase the squirrel at my elementary school playground




No comments: