Monday, June 3, 2013

Tis' the season!

Ah!!!!!  I am SOOO behind on blogging right now.

It seems like my life is moving in fast-forward speed.  In a recent conversation with Nickie, with both agreed that it would be awesome if one night of every week, we could just pull an all nighter with no sleep and not have to make it up later.  Wouldn't that be amazing!?!?  So much to do, so little time!

Where to even start!?!?  ...weddings!!!

I had 3 cousins get married in 2 months, in 3 different states (luckily for me - one was Nebraska).

It was crazy, hectic, and AWESOME!!!  ...like mini family reunions x3.  And the Tiedemans know how to party!

I am so sad they are over.  Who is next!?!?

Melissa's Fairytale wedding at Happy Hollow

Luke took the kids home and I got to stay have LOTS of fun!
Cheers, padre!
Sister Run in St. Paul! 
John & Lauren had Jager shots for everyone following their speech, how awesome is that!?!?
I had an amazing weekend with the sisters!!!
Twinzies! 
My first love ;) 
Soaking up some sun in Okoboji!
Mary & Donny left on a boat - it was such a beautiful wedding!
More sister time!
Late night fun!
My beautiful mama ;)
I am going to miss seeing my cousins on such a regular basis!!!




No comments: