Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I am so lucky to get to call this amazing woman my mom!  I don't know what I would do without her.  She has taught me so much and I still have so much to learn from her.  
She is my biggest cheerleader in life and my best friend.
I love you, mom!



I had such a great day with my littles and my partner in crime.  Luke made me breakfast this morning and went and got me a "fancy coffee" from Scooter's.  That is always a great way to start the day!

It rained this morning but we didn't let that stop our fun!







The Safari Park in Ashland has become our Mother's Day tradition so we were glad when the rain cleared up!  This year we "hiked" the nature trail around the wolf area.  The kids were pretty excited about their first hiking experience!







....AND we ended the night hanging out in the basement bathroom with the iPad because the tornado sirens were going off! 


Clay decided Wyatt's lap was the safest spot.  So stinkin' cute!


Best Mother's Day EVER!



No comments: