Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tiedeman Christmas

I love Christmas....which is a good thing because we celebrate for about 2 weeks straight!  The last few years, my parents and sisters have come to our house for Christmas.  I love having everyone here!  Not having to pack up the kids and ALL of our stuff is pretty great too ;)

The first night of shenanigans....

Slumber party in Wyatt's room
I love having the sisters together!
We had an intense bags tournament in the barn.  These are the loser shots.



Night #2 Shenanigans

The Tiedeman Christmas with all my aunts and uncles is so much fun.  Lots of food, cocktails, laughter, and inappropriate white elephant gifts.  I am so glad that we were all able to make it this year!






Clay loved hanging out with "the boys"
Fun prizes for the kids!
My cousin Megan and Hazel


Night #3 Shenanigans

We opened presents with my parents and sisters on the 23rd.  Luke made a super yummy feast and the kids loved being spoiled by my sisters and grandma and papa.  
It is funny how traditions carry on from generation to generation.  We let the kids open first, one by one, taking turns.  Then the adults do the same thing.  It takes a ridiculously long time but I love it.  It was the way we did it at my grandparent's house so it just seems right.

Let's get this party started!
Molly brought us these fantastic vintage aprons!
I can't resist the matching!
Hazel was loving my lipstick ;) 




Putting her new make up on Daddy











After the kids were in bed, we all had way TOO much fun of course - complete with a DIY photo booth.  
That is the way the Tiedemans do it ;)  







No comments: