Friday, August 2, 2013

Calendar Photo Shoot

Aw, the pictures for the calendar turned out so cute!  

I think they perfectly portray what it is like to have 3 kids, 4 and under.  Never once do they all cooperate and smile at the same time.  If one is happy, another is crying.  But yet, they pull it off, show off their personalities, and make their mama proud.

Russ at Regal Photography captured Clay making is infamous "pirate face", smiling, waving, and throwing a fit all in the 15 minutes we were there.  This is exactly what happens in 15 minutes of our life at home - silly, happy, sad - all at a moment's notice!

...and the sibling LOVE!  Melt my heart.  These kids love each other so much.  I have no doubt in my mind that the will continue to rally together and gang up against the world for many years to come.

My littles.  My loves.












Unfortunately, I can only pick one picture to be in the calendar.  Which one do you like best?

If you would like to order a calendar, you can do so here.

1 comment:

Miss T said...

I like 1, 2, 3 and the last one the best! Does Wyatt have a fist in 5? haha I love how different they all are! Cutest babies ever! =)