Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Livin' Part 2

I take a lot of pictures.  I do.

Sonic shakes!
Zoo tours from our tour guide, Wyatt
The shirt says it all!
"I look like mommy!" 
Road trip with my best girl!
Celebrating the Baz twins to-be

....and 30th birthdays
Beach babes
Fun with friends

Yummy smoothies
I am practicing my braiding skills!
Clay's day with the girls!

"What's for dinner, ma!?"
My ONE fireworks picture 
Lightning bugs
Aksarben Farmer's Market
Hazel shaking it at Zumba in the park
Pedal boat ride with my loves!
Daddy loves the snuggles!
Us Senior Open
Summer fun with friends
Kiddie car wash
Our little monsters on at our movie date 
This really happened.  There are no words.
Clay keeping up with the big kids
I wish I could bottle up these moments and keep them in my heart forever!
Pretty girls accessorize in their sleep

No comments: