Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Dream Come True

So, I have pretty much always wanted to be a "soccer mom".  You know that mom that totes the kids around all day to preschool and dance class.  Lunches at the park.  Art projects in the afternoon.  I now know that "that" mom also hasn't showered in 2 days and is counting down the minutes until bedtime but I love it just the same.

Wyatt's preschool class went on their first field trip yesterday and I got to tag along.  I loved every second of it.

Wyatt held my hand with no embarrassment and was so proud to have his mom there.  I know these moments are limited as he grows into those "I am too cool for my mom in public" years so I was really treasuring each little hand squeeze and big smile sent my way.

And of course Wyatt had a few star moments.  When the class was asked what their favorite fish was....while sitting in front of your common goldfish, betas, etc....Wyatt yelled out "sperm whales!".  He then followed it up with, "I had a fish once but it died.  Right, mom!?"




Teaching me about the birds

Petting a snake! 


No comments: