Friday, May 31, 2013

5 YEARS!!!!!

May 31st was our 5 year anniversary.  I seriously cannot believe that.  Time needs to SLOW DOWN!!!    How am I 30!? ....with 3 kids!? ....and have been married for 5 years!?!?

I swear I was living in my little one bedroom apartment, bartending at Old Chicago, and sleeping in until noon just a few short months ago - not YEARS, and MANY years ago!!!!

I don't think anniversaries are suppose to be hard to swallow but for some reason knowing that our wedding was 5 years ago is just freaking me out!  Luckily, the last 5 years have been amazing.  Luke is truly my soul mate.  We have made a wonderful life together with 3 beautiful children and I am happy.  Very happy.

We spent the day with our littles - a picnic and playing in the park.  We treated ourselves to a fancy dinner and were in our jammies watching a movie on the couch by 9:00 - perfect.

A little trip down memory lane - 




Anniversary Fun with our Littles



No comments: