Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birthday Month!

Ah!  SOOOOO behind!  This month has been CRAY-ZEE!

Hazel and Clay are now in two day a week preschool.  This means I get 2 hours of free time every Tuesday and Thursday....but this also means on Tuesday and Thursdays I need a Prius and should be charging cab fare.  We are loaded up and in the car by 7:45, drop Wyatt off in Waterloo at 8, head into Omaha and drop Hazel and Clay off at 8:30 - then heavenly free time - followed by picking Wyatt up in Waterloo at 11:15, we eat lunch at the park then head back to Omaha to pick up the littles at 12:30, then back home to Valley for naps.  It is pure craziness but I signed us up for it so I really can't complain.....or can I!?

I have also been super busy getting ready for the Buddy Walk coming up next month.  Based on the number of shirt orders I have, our team is going to be rockin' again this year!  ....and we leave for NYC on Friday for the Times Square video showing and NYC Buddy Walk.  I can hardly wait!

September 4th was Hazel and Luke's birthday.  We had a fun day hanging out with dad and a pizza birthday party in the evening.  Hazel had a 3 going on 13 attitude all day.  She was quite the princess and loved the attention but seemed too annoyed to stop and take pictures or answer questions.  Lord help us all.

This pretty much explained Hazel's attitude for the day!
Luke opening his presents.  Well, the kids opening Luke's presents ;)
Birthday donuts
Miss sassy pants showing off at Janke Plumbing
A birthday trip to Hazel's favorite place - the pet store!

She took her balloons with us all day ;) 
Hazel's new princess closet
Birthday party time at Sam & Louie's Pizza!  

We love having our cousins back in Omaha!


Don't let the above pictures fool you.  They were all taken after lots of 3 year old attitude and bribery on my part. 




The Grandma's minus my mom.  Needless to say there were A LOT of presents!

My birthday was on the 8th and Luke and I had a really fun date day.  We went golfing and out to dinner.  Yes, that's right golfing.  Beer, sun, time with the hubs?  What is there not to like!?


We had another birthday celebration a few days later when my parents came to town to celebrate.  September is kinda like Christmas for us; it is just one celebration after another!




Rockin' aunt Molly's old dance costume

Her new cinderella dress!
She said she needed a prince to dance with!
Daisy is a princess too!

Papa love 





No comments: