Saturday, October 12, 2013

Buddy Walk 2013!

Yikes!  This is SOO late!  I was waiting to get some more pictures from other people but I decided to just go ahead with what I have.  I was running around like a crazy lady that day and took ONE - yes, ONE - picture!  I brought my "nice" camera and accidentally left it in the car.  I am not sure I would have had time to use it anyway....

We had such a great day celebrating Clay and all those rocking that extra chromosome with SOOO many of our friends and family!  Clay's Crew had over 100 walkers!!!!  The festivities were at Stinson Park this year and the space was perfect and the weather could not have been any better.



Clay led his crew in full race car getup, complete with a jumpsuit and a race car!























The support we received from our friends and family was just amazing.  Clay's Crew raised over $3,000!!!!!!  There are 150 people showing their support by rocking their Clay's Crew shirts around town and our team that day was just plain awesome!!!!  We can not thank you all enough, from the bottoms of our hearts - THANK YOU!!!!

Together, we are making a better world for ALL of our children!!!

No comments: