Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Loves

I am a little behind on our Valentine's Day post because we left for San Diego a few days after and I was crazy, pre-trip mom for several days. (That post coming soon!)

Hazel & Wyatt had fun decorating their Valentine's for school.  Last year I got all "pinterest-y" and cut out 20 tiny capes and goggles for super hero suckers.  This year, I knew I would be SOO mad at myself when I was up at 2 am, the night before their school party, finishing their Valentine's by myself so I went a much easier route.  I ordered them from Shutterfly.  They were still cute and personalized but required very little work on my part.  I do learn some lessons....we will see what happens next year.








Checking out their loot from their school Valentine's Day party!


Luke and I had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Le Voltaire - a fancy french place, a few nights before Valentine's day.  I don't have any pictures....which is unfortunate because I wore a fabulous new, red dress!  

On Valentine's Day, Luke and I gave the kids new super hero outfits so we had a "save the day" kind of morning.  


I was lucky enough to spend the rest of the day running errands and going to lunch with my favorite little man.  He was the best shopping buddy and loved strolling around Target, drinking his Starbucks (hot chocolate)...we are soul mates.


Much love to all!

No comments: