Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pony Fun Camp

I took Wyatt and Hazel to Five Star Stables in Bennington for Pony Fun Camp and boy was it FUN!  The camp was put together as a fundraiser for Little Leaf Learning Center, where Hazel and Clay go to preschool.

I didn't bring Clay because it was in a barn and horseback riding was the main event; I just don't think he is quite there yet.  He would not have wanted to be confined to a stroller and there was horse poop all over the ground!

The kids made crafts, ate popcorn and watched the horse movie Spirit, rode John Deere trikes, played in the dirt, had horse and pony rides, got to dress up the ponies and DRAW on a horse!!!!  Even I had a good time!  Hazel had so much fun that she reminds me often that "riding horses is her favorite thing!"


Hazel and her friend Annie from preschool watching Spirit and eating popcorn.

Wyatt loved the cats; his allergies did not agree.

Hazel's teacher, Miss Alexis

Pony dress up!



How fun is this!?!?!

Wyatt was not a big fan of the "riding" part but loved everything else!

John Deere heaven


She was a natural!


I mean seriously!!!!


No comments: